When you donate to the Music Engagement Project, you can nominate your favourite song in George's honour. We'll collate these songs into this playlist for everyone to enjoy.
Support the Music Engagement Project and enrich the lives of thousands of people in care.
Your support for the new Music Engagement Project will help us make music part of everyday care across all our services. This is a special way we can meet the individual needs of people in our care.
Music has the unique power to unlock deep memories, help people connect with their loved ones and bring smiles to the faces of people facing their hardest times. It can even help with the management of pain, anxiety and depression. Your support will help hundreds of people in care experience the many benefits of engaging with music.
As a first step, we need to purchase equipment and train staff to launch the Music Engagement Project. But this is not just a project; it’s a culture shift. We want to make music engagement an ongoing part of the care we provide. It’s a unique way of meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the people in our care.
By giving a fully tax deductible donation towards the Music Engagement Project, you will help make music engagement an everyday part of the care we provide.
To show their support for this important initiative, the incredibly generous people at the Thomas Foundation have put forward a challenge grant. They will match every donation, dollar for dollar, up to $250 000.
Will you partner with us in this exciting new project?
Thank you. Your support will make a real difference for people in our care.
For more information you can call us 1300 426 666.
Donate Online with Visa or MasterCard using the secure form below
Telephone 1300 426 666 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Please support the Music Engagement Project, and help bring transformative engagement to people facing the hardest of times.
"By providing personal access to individual music across our care homes and hospitals, this project can bring real, long lasting systemic change, both to HammondCare, and also to the landscape of health and aged care practice in Australia".
Dr Stephen Judd
1. Bob Dylan - Tempest
2. Dooley Wilson - As Time Goes By
3. Abba - Mamma Mia
4. Al Jolson - Toot, Toot, Tootsie
5. Amazing Grace
6. Andrew Lloyd Webber - Memory
7. Andy Williams - Moon River
8. Barbara Streisand - Memory
9. Bette Midler - The Rose
10. Bob Dylan - Blowin' in the Wind
11. Bobby Darin - Mack the Knife
12. Carole King - Tapestry
13. Charlie Chaplin - Smile
14. Chick Henderson - Begin the Beguine
15. Choir of King's College, Cambridge - Jerusalem
16. Cliff Richard - Visions
17. Elton John - Crocodile Rock
18. Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
19. Elvis Presley - Jailhouse Rock
20. Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender
21. Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
22. Frank Sinatra - My Way
23. Frank Sinatra - Strangers in the Night
24. Franz Lehar - The Merry Widow Waltz
25. Frederic Chopin - Nocturne in B-flat Minor
26. Gene Kelly - Singing in the Rain
27. Gerry & The Pacemakers - Ferry Cross the Mersey
28. Giacomo Puccini - Nessun Dorma
29. Go Hard Global - Feed The World
30. Herman Hupfeld - As Time Goes By
31. Hymn - Blessed Assurance, Jesus Is Mine
32. Ivor Novello - We'll Gather Lilacs
33. Jennifer Rush - The Power of Love
34. Johan Pachelbel - Pachelbel's Canon
35. Johann Sebastian Bach - Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
36. John Coltrane - A Love Supreme
37. John Denver - Perhaps Love
38. Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
39. Lucky Jim - You Stole My Heart Away
40. Luka Bloom - I'll Walk Beside You
41. Maria Callas - O Mio Babbino Caro
42. Mary Hopkins - Those Were The Days
43. Mickey Newbury - Heaven Help The Child
44. Nat King Cole - Star Dust
45. Paul Kelly - From Little Things Big Things Grow
46. Paul Robeson - Drink to Me Only With Thine Eyes
47. Paul Robeson - Old Man River
48. Percy Faith & His Orchestra - Lara's Theme
49. Perry Como - Some Enchanted Evening
50. Peter Dawson - On the Road to Mandalay
51. Peter, Paul and Mary - Leaving on a Jet Plane
52. Procul Haram - A Whiter Shade of Pale
53. Rod Stewart - (If Loving You is Wrong) I Don't Want to be Right
54. Rodgers & Hammerstein - You'll Never Walk Alone
55. Russel Watson - Granada
56. Slim Dusty - Waltzing Matilda
57. Stephen Adams - The Holy City
58. Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
59. Stuart Carl Hamblen - It's No Secret
60. Stuart K Hine - How Great Thou Art
61. The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
62. The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin
63. The Seekers - The Carnival is Over
64. Vera Lynn - Anniversary Waltz
65. Vera Lynn - We'll Meet Again
66. West Side Story - Overture